– Sales Representative, Marketing consultant (workplace: all regions in England)
As a sales representative you would sell & promote organic range cosmetics and aesthetic devices. If you’ve got good communication, excellent sales, negotiation, confidence, motivation and determination skills, being a sales representative might be a job you would enjoy.
You’ll be using your excellent communication skills to deal with a broad range of professional customers.
As a sales representative, you would often specialise in selling within a health & beauty industry, such as beauty salons, skin clinics or spa’s. Your customers might be wholesalers, beauticians, health & beauty businesses or individuals within your specific sales area.
Your key tasks as a sales representative would include:
* making appointments to meet new and existing customers
* keep daily record of your activities
* understanding your customers’ needs
* making presentations to promote new products and special deals
* agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
* advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
* keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
* recording orders and sending details to the sales office
* watching your competitors and the products they are offering
* going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
* meeting sales targets
* reporting sales trends to your employer.
A basic salary (depends of expierence) plus commission which based on meeting targets.
- For the right candidates, after the trial period we offer a company car or petrol allowance, personal computer, mobile phone.
- If you are interesting, please send/email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distributors (workplace: all regions in England)
We are looking for existing distributors, bloggers, beauty therapist to sell, promote our organic cosmetic products and equipment.
If you are interested, please contact us by email on: email@example.com